Can I further my studies to pursue a higher educational level in Hospitality Management with this Certification?

Yes, you can.  You may continue your education in hospitality management to gain high-level recognition with this Certification.

Who will be awarded the Certificate in Food & Beverage Service?

This Level 2 Certificate in Food & Beverage Service will be awarded by Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran (JPK) upon the program’s completion and the requirements.

What is the assessment like?

Students will be evaluated through both written and practical assessments.

How will this program be delivered?

Students will undergo six months of theoretical and practical which will be delivered in class and posted in a real working environment within the hospitality industry for six months to […]

Do I need to earn a food and beverage operations certificate or diploma to pursue a career in the food and beverage industry?

At hotels that are smaller or provide fewer services, a candidate with a certificate in food and beverage may be considered as a candidate. More prominent or established hotels may […]