Terms & Conditions
- An application fees must accompany all application. RM 300.00 for Malaysian students and RM 2500.00 (Registration and EMGS application fee) for International Students.
- Fees due for the year must be paid in advance in the first year and before the first day of class in the subsequent years. Failure to pay fees on time may result in the students being barred from classes, examination and access to the College’s facilities.
- There will be additional charges for visa and insurance renewal. For visa renewal, the charges will depend on the EMGS charges.
- All fees are in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) unless otherwise stated.
- All Student fees paid are non-refundable and non-refundable.
- Registration and International Administration fees are not transferrable, refundable and cannot be deferred.
- Failure to settle outstanding fees within the prescribed period may result in barring from classes.
- Fees payable are shown in the program fee structure. Please note that Kolej Antarabangsa Greencity (KAGC) reserves the right to review and revise the fees.
- Fees quoted in USD will be revised as and when the need arises from the fluctuation of the current exchange rate.
- Students may only be allowed to defer a maximum two semesters, provided with a valid reason in a form of written letter addressed to the Admission Department of the College.
- The deferment form can be obtained from the Academic Department. Submission of the deferment from must be accompanied with the letter of reason of deferment.
- The student’s application will be subject to the approval of the head of department. Student will receive a confirmation of deferment in 7 working days.
- International students are not encouraged to defer semester due to student visa issues.
- International students may need to pay extension fees of RM5000 per semester.
- Local students who want to defer semester have to pay semester fees depending on credit hours.
ADD AND DROP SUBJECTS
- The students who wish to add and drop any subject during their semester can do so at the Academic Operation Department by filling in the forms provided within the first two weeks of the semester start.
- A student will be placed on academic probation whenever any one of the following conditions happens:
• The student’s cumulative grade point average(CGPA) fall below 2.00
• The student’s semester grade point average (GPA) for two consecutive semesters is less than 2.00.
- The programmed coordinator will determine the number of credit hours to be enrolled by student on probation. Student who is on academic probation normally should not enroll for more than 14 semester hours of credit.
RULES AND REGULATION
- All students must abide by the Kolej Antarabangsa Greencity (KAGC) Rules and Regulation. Failure to abide may result in dismissal, suspension, private or public sanctions.
- Any criminal activities on the College premises will be reported to the relevant authorities.
- The college and its management will not be held responsible for any damages, losses, or injuries arising from the course of studentship with the college.
- The College disciplinary board has the authority to suspend or/and expel any student behaving in a manner that effects the good name and security of its staff and students.
- The college reserves the rights to revise the College Rules and Regulation within prior notice.
- The College reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Students Information and data is protected under the DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010 (ACT 709). No any parties are allowed to access the students information without approval from the college and its management.