Make a call for your general enquiries.+603 2031 9898
Are you ready to start your data-driven career? The Certificate in Data-Driven Marketing from KAGC is your ticket to success. This programme, built with industry needs in mind, will provide you with the practical skills and information that employers need, even if you have no prior experience.
Here's what you'll gain:
• Essential data analysis skills: Understand the basics of data-driven marketing. Collect and analyse data from a variety of sources – social media channel, website, search engine and etc.
• Audience segmentation: Use data to create buyer personas and segment your audience.
• Develop data-driven strategies: Develop data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns. Use data to optimize your campaigns and achieve your business objectives
This program is perfect for:
• Career changers: Looking for a new, in-demand career with high earning potential.
• Recent graduates: Wanting to stand out in the competitive job market with practical data skills.
• Business professionals: Seeking to advance their careers by leveraging data insights.
|Importance of Customer Persona to Content Marketing (1 day)
|Marketing Metrics and Analysis (1 day)
|Website Creation and Traffic Analysis (1 day)
|Social Media Marketing (1 day)
|Search Engine Marketing (1 day)
This is KAGC: Fastest way to unlock a data-driven career.
• Certificate in Data-Driven Marketing
• Fastest way to unlock a data-driven career
This course is appropriate for students who have previously finished a diploma or degree in another area, as well as working marketing professionals who want to learn essential expertise in digital marketing.
ATHE is a global awarding organisation regulated by Ofqual and other UK and international regulators since 2011. They have work with more than 280 recognised centres in over 55 countries to complement their strong brand presence in the UK.
ATHE offers a wide portfolio of vocationally orientated and internationally recognised qualifications from levels 3 to 7 – such as business and management, accounting, law, computing, and healthcare, with many eligible for UK funding. They have also developed a diverse range of regulated bespoke qualifications for clients through their qualification’s development service, while their endorsed programme service has certificated over 40,000 learners for 30 clients globally.
ATHE qualifications are approved as progression pathways for their learners to relevant Bachelor’s and master’s Top Up degrees by 25 UK and international Universities, with many more accepting their Ofqual regulated qualifications for progression purposes.