Kolej Antarabangsa Greencity, or more popularly known as KAGC was established since the year 2004 and has been regarded as the pioneer and one of the leading higher-learning institutions in environmental-focused courses in Malaysia, registered under the Malaysian Higher Educational Institutions Act 1996.
Guided by our aspirations to be a global university of educational excellence, we mould our graduates to be professionally-driven, while preparing them to be the green champions in the international creative industry scene.
Located within the heart of Kuala Lumpur city centre, KAGC offers a range of green oriented courses from learning certificates to degree programmes in the fields of Tourism, Food & Beverage Service Operations and Food Preparation & Production.
The JPK quality assurance processes will involve:
- KAGC as an institution of higher learning approved by the Department of Skills Development (DSP) under Ministry of Human Resource.
- JPK approval for the Certificate programmes.
- Compulsory training and standardization for internal verifiers and assessors.
- Quality review of institution verification practice.
- Quality review and development by JPK of overarching processes and quality standards.
- Remedial training and/or assessment sampling if found, through standardization or risk assessment activities, of having inadequate quality, assessment or internal verification processes.